View Profile RedMarlin

2 Movie Reviews

Happy 10-year anniversary to the best review ever made. Beacuase is still regularly used by me.

Very funny!

25 Game Reviews

I keep coming back to this game year after year. Still haven't beaten it, but one of these days...

Simple, catchy game that's a good time waster. The only thing I can think to say is that it doesn't quite seem fair that obstacles higher up take more lives and that time goes more quickly. Seems to negate the point of buying upgrades a bit.

I like the concept, but it is very difficult. Some kind of tutorial level where you can teach us a couple different tricks for turning the box would be useful.

6 Audio Reviews

Just wanted to say that this is an amazing song. The 8-bit-esque synth blends in perfectly with the rest of the song, and the whole thing is so much fun to listen to. Great job.

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you like it! :D

I like it, but it got a tad repetitive.

L337tr4sh responds:

okies will keep this in mind, thank you!! :)

Very interesting combination of genres. I like the combination of not only old and new music, but old and new "sound". The clarity of the electronica goes surprisingly well with the muffled, phonographic sound of the swing.

20 Art Reviews

All three of these are fantastic. Very colorful and expressive. You say you struggled but I think you're focusing only on flaws you see as the creator.

Zaccura responds:

Thanks so much! I think you're probably right, but it's hard not to when you're studying such masterful work like Ghibli haha. ;)

These are always so mesmerizing.

Excellent rendering style!