View Profile RedMarlin

2 Movie Reviews

Happy 10-year anniversary to the best review ever made. Beacuase is still regularly used by me.

Very funny!

26 Game Reviews

I keep coming back to this game year after year. Still haven't beaten it, but one of these days...

Simple, catchy game that's a good time waster. The only thing I can think to say is that it doesn't quite seem fair that obstacles higher up take more lives and that time goes more quickly. Seems to negate the point of buying upgrades a bit.

A bit slow to warm up, but one the game got going, it was pretty fun. It took a couple of tries to get to the actual game though. Make sure the wolves can't eat you while you're pausing the game and flashing new elements on the screen. Also, maybe consider adding a first-person mode.

6 Audio Reviews

Just wanted to say that this is an amazing song. The 8-bit-esque synth blends in perfectly with the rest of the song, and the whole thing is so much fun to listen to. Great job.

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you like it! :D

I like it, but it got a tad repetitive.

L337tr4sh responds:

okies will keep this in mind, thank you!! :)

Very interesting combination of genres. I like the combination of not only old and new music, but old and new "sound". The clarity of the electronica goes surprisingly well with the muffled, phonographic sound of the swing.

17 Art Reviews

I think your drawings turned out well, but I also think your shading right now isn't quite doing them enough justice. With a little more contrast and maybe some refinement on the line work, I think it could really take it to another level. I would encourage you to give it a try!

Very nice! You did a good job showing his personality and I enjoy your rendering style. Good work on the wrinkles in his clothes and the shading on his hands. I wonder if you might be able to give his suit one extra layer of shading. I feel like some of the areas get a little big that it could benefit from it.

Zaccura responds:

I'm so glad ya like it! And thanks so much for the review! :D

I like this. Simple yet effective. One thing I feel though is that the extra shading on the spider's body makes the background feel a bit too simple in comparison.

Nondell responds: