View Profile RedMarlin

1 Movie Review

Very funny!

26 Game Reviews

I keep coming back to this game year after year. Still haven't beaten it, but one of these days...

Simple, catchy game that's a good time waster. The only thing I can think to say is that it doesn't quite seem fair that obstacles higher up take more lives and that time goes more quickly. Seems to negate the point of buying upgrades a bit.

A bit slow to warm up, but one the game got going, it was pretty fun. It took a couple of tries to get to the actual game though. Make sure the wolves can't eat you while you're pausing the game and flashing new elements on the screen. Also, maybe consider adding a first-person mode.

6 Audio Reviews

Just wanted to say that this is an amazing song. The 8-bit-esque synth blends in perfectly with the rest of the song, and the whole thing is so much fun to listen to. Great job.

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you like it! :D

I like it, but it got a tad repetitive.

L337tr4sh responds:

okies will keep this in mind, thank you!! :)

Very interesting combination of genres. I like the combination of not only old and new music, but old and new "sound". The clarity of the electronica goes surprisingly well with the muffled, phonographic sound of the swing.

9 Art Reviews

I get a great sense of atmosphere from looking at this. I like your style of painting as well.

MacOFlannigan responds:

Thank you! Atmosphere was the main thing I was trying to work on here, so I'm glad to see that it made an impression.

I'd say the technique worked well. I can see this being used for making comics.

You have a very unique art style that I enjoy seeing. Keep up the good work.
On a side note... that face at the end scares me.

DBuck-Eye responds:

What's scary about the face, honey? :)

Hi.