Started to feel a bit ill today. Hoping it's just allergies. I feel like even if I did get you-know-what I would be able to handle it. I guess we'll see what happens.
Finished inking this today and got a good chunk of it flatted out. I used a simple solid digital brush instead of the watercolor brush this time, except for parts where there was no outline. I don't think much is lost by using that method. I also tried using the fill bucket for most of the leaves, and my plan is to go back in and fill any white spots. I'm hoping it turns out to be a faster method than manually outlining everything. I'm also hoping the shading brings back some of the depth that the sketch had. I think it will.
I recorded my work again so if something goes right or wrong I'll be able to look back and see just what I did.