Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Very well done! I especially liked the score. Well-paced, good story and a good ending.

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

And of course this has NOTHING to do with Project Nexus.

I joke, of course. Great animation as usual, my friend.

The Lovable Mickey Mouse The Lovable Mickey Mouse

Pretty funny. You need to work on your audio skills though - the clipping at the end was unbearable.

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

I liked it. Whoever voiced Dude is a very good voice actor. Good story, good music.

Mega Man: The After Years Mega Man: The After Years

Brilliant, and very well-animated. The voice for Cut Man was perfect, exactly what I imagine he would sound like.

Incident:111a Incident:111a

I bet if you tried, you could make something extremely scary. Not just, "hey, that's so creepy and scary it's badass", but I mean genuine shit-your-pants scary. I think you should try it.

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

I thought the punchline was going to be, "but it does have Kingdom Hearts III". Either way, great video.

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

I really like it. The animation is very impressive (frame rate could have been improved a bit though), the character design is really creative, and the detail was amazing. There are two things I didn't like though - one: the animation was extremely short. When I read "duel", I expected at least a few exchanges back and forth before a winner was determined, but there was really only one or two "attacks" before the whole thing was over. Second, Fur Elise? Really? The white pianist's song was so beautiful, and Fur Elise is such a cliche'd and overused song. You could have made a much better choice, in my opinion. Overall though, very well done.

A Newgrounds Commercial A Newgrounds Commercial

Very funny, and I love the "explanation" for Tankman's voice.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Extremely well done. I really have nothing that I can criticize about it. The story got a tad confusing at the end, but that's okay by me. Excellent job.