MC10 MC10

Truly a masterpiece, and has a very "This is the end" feeling to it as well. Great way to wrap up the series.

So Hard, So Close So Hard, So Close

Very interesting beat. The song gets a tad repetitive, but it has a lot of potential.

ecohead responds:

thanks) the whole album has "annoying" loop beats and samples)

Salvation Closing Salvation Closing

I love it. A climactic feel with an air of sadness. Excellent use of piano. I wonder what it would sound like if your brought the kick out just a bit more, but that's more my tastes talking than anything else.

RW - Rainbow Squad RW - Rainbow Squad

Just wanted to say that this is an amazing song. The 8-bit-esque synth blends in perfectly with the rest of the song, and the whole thing is so much fun to listen to. Great job.

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you like it! :D

moombah splash moombah splash

I like it, but it got a tad repetitive.

L337tr4sh responds:

okies will keep this in mind, thank you!! :)

Intro Intro

Very chaotic. Doesn't sound organized at all. Remember, keep it simple.

7even 8ight 9ine 7even 8ight 9ine

Not bad at all. The only thing I would change is to make the drums a bit more clearer. Right now, everything's blended a bit too much together.

Asteroids Asteroids

Great song! My only problem with it is the wobbly bass at 1:03 - I would have made that a bit less noisy and muffled - if you're going for dubstep, you want to bring it out just a bit more.

TheKeyboardGuy responds:

Yea, this is my first track with dubstep in it though. I'm still experimenting with those sort of effects.

Oriental Swing Oriental Swing

Very interesting combination of genres. I like the combination of not only old and new music, but old and new "sound". The clarity of the electronica goes surprisingly well with the muffled, phonographic sound of the swing.

Fire Water Fire Water

I'm digging this song! Doesn't get repetitive, which is a big problem for a lot of house music, and it really makes me want to dance. Good job!