Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Very well done! I especially liked the score. Well-paced, good story and a good ending.

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

And of course this has NOTHING to do with Project Nexus.

I joke, of course. Great animation as usual, my friend.

The Lovable Mickey Mouse The Lovable Mickey Mouse

Pretty funny. You need to work on your audio skills though - the clipping at the end was unbearable.

Crush The Tower Crush The Tower

Simple, catchy game that's a good time waster. The only thing I can think to say is that it doesn't quite seem fair that obstacles higher up take more lives and that time goes more quickly. Seems to negate the point of buying upgrades a bit.

Fox Run Fox Run

A bit slow to warm up, but one the game got going, it was pretty fun. It took a couple of tries to get to the actual game though. Make sure the wolves can't eat you while you're pausing the game and flashing new elements on the screen. Also, maybe consider adding a first-person mode.

Box Story 2 Box Story 2

I like the concept, but it is very difficult. Some kind of tutorial level where you can teach us a couple different tricks for turning the box would be useful.

MC10 MC10

Truly a masterpiece, and has a very "This is the end" feeling to it as well. Great way to wrap up the series.

So Hard, So Close So Hard, So Close

Very interesting beat. The song gets a tad repetitive, but it has a lot of potential.

ecohead responds:

thanks) the whole album has "annoying" loop beats and samples)

Salvation Closing Salvation Closing

I love it. A climactic feel with an air of sadness. Excellent use of piano. I wonder what it would sound like if your brought the kick out just a bit more, but that's more my tastes talking than anything else.

Braces Braces

Story of my life.

Backwoods Spaceport Backwoods Spaceport

I get a great sense of atmosphere from looking at this. I like your style of painting as well.

MacOFlannigan responds:

Thank you! Atmosphere was the main thing I was trying to work on here, so I'm glad to see that it made an impression.

Hybrid Hybrid

I'd say the technique worked well. I can see this being used for making comics.